CrossFit Indestri absolutely welcomes CrossFitters from other areas who are visiting the area.
Drop ins are required to have experience with CrossFit. i.e.) you have gone through a some sort of fundamental, foundations, or on ramp training program at a CrossFit gym at your home location.
We also welcome experience Olympic Lifters + Power Lifters to drop in for open gym times while no classes are running.
FAQ about dropping in:
- Q: I CrossFit, but I want to bring a friend to class with me who has never tried CrossFit, is that okay? A: No, unfortunately all athletes must go through a fundamental program before they come to a class.
- Q: What is the cost of dropping in? A: Drop in’s are $20. per class
- Q: I’m in the area for a week, what can I do? A: If you’re in the area for a week let us know and we can sort out a week long membership for you.
- Q: I have my own program but just need a space, can I drop in for open gym? A: If you are a CrossFitter with at least 6 months of experience, yes you can, but not during class times.
- Q: I’m a CrossFitter who would like to drop in, how do I register for class? A: Our system isn’t set up for you to register, so instead, please shoot us an email to make sure there is room in class. Esp. on Saturday’s + Sunday’s as those classes are very busy.
- Q: I live in the area but want to drop in once in awhile is that okay? A: No, if you live in the area you need to have a membership. Drop in’s are for those visiting the area. We offer a 10 class pass that you can purchase and use only when you come in, it will last for 1 year.