“Cash in to Cash out”
1 week of cash out challenges to support Coach Brit to the World Police and Fire Games in California Aug 13/14. She quailed for the elite division during the open, crowning the 2017 Fitness Service worker.
Make a small donation to take part in this week’s cashouts, for your chance to win various prizes of services, swag and supplements!
Post a video to social media, tagging @britneyholmberg and @crossfit_indestri to take a challenge from home!
1. Max load sled push 30ft in 10 minutes
2. Max effort handstand hold against wall
3. 50 burpees for time ( only standard is open hip)
4. Fastest 500m row sprint
5. Best “new CrossFit exercise movement” invention
Prize for male and female winners.
– There will be a leaderboard inside the gym set up near the white board
Tuesday August 1, 2017
Core Building and Running warm up
Workout Of the Day:
10 x 200-meter sprints
Rest as needed between efforts.
100m DB Lunge walk
Check back each night at 8pm for the next days WOD