What is Fitness for the Fairway?
Fitness for the Fairway is a functional movement fitness program focusing on 10 widely accepted physical skills and applying them to the biological and neurological demands of golf performance.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to coach golfers of all abilities and inspire functional fitness in the golfing community by introducing golfers and industry professionals to functional movements and how they can be applied to golf performance.
6 Week Program
$299 + HST
- ONLY $25 a class for personal training and golf instruction!
- All classes run from 8:30am – 9:30am at CrossFit Indestri at 200 Mountain Rd, Collingwood ON
- All classes include personal training from CrossFit certified coaches
- All classes include the golf specific applications of the training by a Canadian PGA Professional
- All classes are scalable, so any person, regardless of physical ability, may benefit
- Program is limited to the first 16 who register
6 Week Program Dates
- Wednesday, May 13th
- Friday, May 15th
- Wednesday, May 20th
- Friday, May 22th
- Monday, May 25th
- Wednesday, May 27th
- Monday, June 1st
- Wednesday, June 3rd
- Monday, June 8th
- Wednesday, June 10th
- Monday, June 15th
- Wednesday, June 17th