Friday Night Lights has been a great experience for many of our members. Especially those who have not been with us very long. They took on the challenge not knowing what could happen. Although the CrossFit Open didn”t start off as inclusive as most thought it would, those who struggled with double unders, overhead squats or toes to bar overcame these obstacles, and did more than they ever imagined possible. This is the reason I promote the CrossFit Open to our community. Not for the 1% of athletes heading to regionals and onto the games, but everyone else. Success of CrossFit has been built on keeping it inclusive. Yes, there will always be exercises that are too hard for the remaining 99% of us, but the exercises can always be scaled. Exercise is not suppose to be easy. Everyone always gets a greater return on attempting something they are not able to do versus something they are good at.
This is the last week of our inaugural Friday Night Lights, and we are excited to see what they throw at us this year. I am calling 7 minutes of Burpees! Any other guesses at what it might be? Also, there has been chatter about having a celebration after Friday comes to a close. Be ready to head out for a night of fun with your fellow Indestri disciples this week!
200 Mountain Road, Unit 3
705 444 0006